1. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Acceptance of these Conditions of Entry is a condition of entry to this competition
2. Entry to this competition commences at the time to which the newsletter containing the competition was published and closes at the time specified in the newsletter containing the competition (Entry Period).
3. Entry to this competition is open to Australian residents. Employees associated with My Smart Garden (Promoter) and the Promoter's suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion (and those employees’ immediate families) are ineligible.
4. To enter the competition entrants must complete the My Smart Garden Survey via the link provided in My Smart Garden communications
5. Entrants may only enter a photograph of their garden. Entrants must own the copyright of the photograph uploaded or otherwise be entitled to use the photograph in this way.
6. Entrants warrant and agree that, without limitation:
a. they will comply with these Conditions of Entry and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems;
b. they will indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties contained in these Conditions of Entry.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants. The Promoter has the right to invalidate any entry which it considers to be in breach of these Conditions of Entry. Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1. The winner will be announced in the My Smart Garden Newsletter published directly after the newsletter announcing the competition
2. The decision of the Promoter will be final in determining the winner of the Competition. This will include, but not be limited to, in the event of a tie or draw, determining at its discretion which entrant shall be declared the winner.
3. The winners will be announced in the My Smart Garden Newsletter published directly after the newsletter announcing the competition. All winners will be notified individually by email or through Instagram using details provided in the Survey.